What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Who Else Wants To Eliminate Their Shin Splints And Have Pain-Free Shins For Life?
- Learn some more alternative treatments methods that you can apply yourself without having to go to a specialist
- Learn over 20 special exercises that a personalized your individual problem to cure you shin splints
- Learn how to take care of your shin bones
- Learn advice from fellow shin splint suffers
- How your posture can be the underlying cause of your shin-splints and how you can easily fix this problem
- How muscle imbalances caused by weak and tight muscles can lead to sore shins and how to bring back the balance for pain free shins
- Discover the vital things you must do within the first 24 hours of shin splint pain to speed up recovery
- Discover how your current shoes can be causing shin splints and how to select shoes that relive and prevent shin splints
- Discover how running technique effects shin splints
- Discover an effective an unique exercise
Is it something I can trust?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I’m sure I can track down some useful info for you to help you in your purchasing decision. For a start, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. Shinsplints No More scores an averge of 4.05, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Shinsplints No More scores 63.81/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.shinsplintsnomore.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: shinsplintsnomore.com you’ll also be taken through to shinsplintsnomore.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)